MENU

Slide

24th Birthday #OOTD | Bambi Love ♡

Saturday, July 12, 2014


Shades from Taichung | Kitty Tee from Cotton on | Bambi Overalls from Taichung
Ballet pumps from Forever New | Bag from Chloe



I can't believe I'm going to be officially a MRS in 4 months! Hahahah it's like ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED for me personally to be married young-ish (i'd say for this time of age where people don't exactly get married in their early 20s).

I'm so excited to be embarking on this new phrase of life at 24 with Leon after being together for 8 years as boy/girlfriends and engaged for 2 years now, because he's such a wonderful person and even thou we're not perfect, we fit right together down to the T. He's just down right perfect for me.

 I hope things stay this way always, i know people always say that things change when you're married but I only hope that we can stay the same like how we did the past decade together and many more decades to come that we will not take each other for granted and to always remember to say I Love You and Thank You to each other always. (:

Super excited for our honeymoon to Europe to finally explore some places I've never been to, Harry Potter, Disneyland, Christmas Markets, Snowy capped romantic castles are top of my to-do list! 

I feel a little shy saying this but I hope that I can be a young-ish mum too, not that i actually like kids or anything but i just don't want to be an old mum (i clearly do not have my priorities right.) haha because my mum had me when she's 22 and she's the best mummy anyone could ever have. But not so soon of course. Not before our place is ready because i want to have a room for the baby nursery because it'll be so fun decoring it over and over again!


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wishing you and Leon with loads of love and blessings from the bottom of my heart.. Always enjoy reading your blog and instagram. Looking forward to more..